Tuesday 4 June 2013

My life in 10 questions!

Hello!
So I found this 10 questions tag and I thought it might be a good way to start out, by sharing a little bit of me with you guys...

1) What's your favorite color?

My all time favourite colour would have to be purple, but I do also like the colour red.

2) Whats your favorite number?

I guess my favourite number would be 25 because thats my birthday..hahaa..don't otherwise think I have a favourite number.

3) What is your dream career?

My dream career would be to become a top interior designer working for some of the big companies, I love wandering down the decoration aisle and looking at all of the stuff and imagining what I could create with them.

4) Where do you see yourself living when you are on your own?

I would love to live in New york, but as I live in the UK I think I would see my self living in London which would be a whole lot different from the rural area which I currently live.

5) Where is your favorite place to travel?

My ultimate place to travel is Paris, I absolutely adore the city, the art and the culture there are amazing..if I could speak french I would live there.

6) What do you do in your free time?

In my spare time I like to draw/paint and be creative, as well as making time for my friends.

7) What are your favorite clothing stores?

TopShop, Newlook, H&M and I'm going to be honest I do love a bit of Primark too.

8) Dream Car?

Volkswagen Beetle is no doubt my dream car I love them! (even though I can't drive yet) 

9) What TV show cant you live without?

Friends! it's a classic and I never get bored of the re-runs of that show.

10) 3 things (more like people) you need in your life?

My family, My friends and my Dog:) 

I hope this gave you a little bit of a idea about me and I hope you enjoyed reading my answers...

see you soon! 








No comments:

Post a Comment