Tuesday 11 June 2013

These are a few of my favourite things!

Helloo...

I love filling my room with all sorts of what you could call clutter, that make it look pretty, maybe a picture or a just something I saw that I loved.... so I decided to share with you some of my favourite things currently in my room....


This is my memory box... I collect any thing from old photos to random bits of ribbon (odd as it sounds)...I have a piece of ribbon that was used to make my prom dress last summer and also more meaningful things, like my Grandma's old jewellery.


I got this for a christmas present a couple of years back after I happened to hint at my mum that I really liked it...it sits on top of my mirror now!


This was given to me as a birthday present from one of my best-friends and it now hangs on my wall.


....and finally this is my memory jar...I started it back in january thanks to a blog I was reading (her link is in my favourite blogs)... I write all of my best memories from 2013 and keep them in the jar until the 1st of January 2014 and then I can read them all and look back at all the happy memories of 2013!













1 comment:

  1. some really cute stuff :)
    i've nominated you for the liebster award over on my blog - http://cattface.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-award-2.html - check it out! xx

    ReplyDelete